|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
We cant begin to tell you how amazed we've been with the support of the local community over the past few months - especially during COVID19.
Within two weeks of lockdown, this website and online store was created to ensure those in isolation or wishing not to venture out, could still have access to our products and services.
Our contract free delivery has gone from strength to strength, and because of your support, we've been able to invest in Gateshead's first Zero Emission home delivery service, with the use of our brand new electric van!
- Orders place Saturday to Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Orders Placed Wednesday to Friday will be delivered next working day.
- NE9 Free
- Collection Free (Wednesday to Saturday between 9am and 12pm)
- Other Postcodes £3.00
Urban Bakery Delivery
- Delivery charges above apply
- Orders must be placed by 12 noon for next day delivery
- Deliveries are made Wednesday to Saturday
- Some items require longer making and baking time, and will be stated in the product description
- Catering options vary, ask for more information
- Find the food items you need
- Alter the quantity to let us know how much you wish to purchase
- Checkout as normal
- We will label and package your food items in recycled paper bags
- Your order will be dropped off on the relevant day
- First you need to find containers at home you'd like to be refilled. The whole aim here is to reduce plastic waste and live that little more sustainably
- Make a note of how many millilitres (ml) your bottle holds
- Find the liquid refill you wish to purchase
- Amend the quantity in your shopping cart to reflect the quantity of your bottle
Eg. if your bottle holds 700ml, amend the shopping cart to show you'd like 700g. 1g is roughly 1ml.
- Once you have your shopping cart ready, proceed to check out as normal.
- On your allocated delivery day, simply place your bottles at your door step with each bottle clearly labelled with what liquids you'd like in each bottle.
- We'll then fill them up at your door.
- Please have your suitable containers on your doorstep or other visible place by 7am on your delivery day.
As simple as that!